Monday, May 25, 2009

Sooooo, I realize I'm new to this whole blogging experience. Please bear with me as I figure it out.

10am, I'm going to the Taronga zoo today. The rumor on the street is that it's one of the best zoos in the world. It has some of the best facilities as far as trying to create a habitat instead of just concrete. This means however, that I have to find my way there via public transport. For those of you who remember my first ventures into the twin cities area, you know that this could get fun.

Dinner last night was awesome. Lace made some Thai dish with garlic bread. We sat around and talked about religion and our beliefs. We talked about some really deep things like if we were able to know when we would die or our odds of having a disease. The answer was universally no. These guys seem to know so much about their faith and their thoughts on life. It's evident these conversations happen a lot. The flip side is that there is also just light banter. Joking followed by laughter is not uncommon and it's a really cool atmosphere they've created.

Off to the zoo...here's hoping I have some luck today!

No comments:

Post a Comment